Click to enlarge

Anti- Aging Essentials




Add to the wishlist


Anti-Aging Essentials: 

Berberine 97% & Sugar Control

  • Berberine 95%

What it is: Berberine 97% is an alkaloid that can be found in several plants‚ including barberry‚ Oregon grape‚ golden thread‚ goldenseal. The remaining 3% is the starting material for this herb, Phellodendron Amurense Rupr, the bark of Amur Cork Tree.

 What it does:

  • Helps maintain already-healthy blood lipid levels*
  • Promotes skin health *
  • Support vision health*
  • Help support healthy bones*

What's inside: 180 capsules 

Recommended dosage: 1-3 capsules in the morning 

Sugar Control

What it is: Sugar Control Formula is designed to improve blood sugar levels. The formula has 15mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid per serving, which has been shown to promote nerve health for those struggling with diabetic neuropathy. The formula also has 200mcg of Chromium per serving, which is known to upregulate a molecule known as the glucose tolerance factor (GTF).*

What it does: 

  • Promotes healthy blood sugar levels*

What's inside: 180 capsules

Recommended dosage: 1 capsule