[ndn-bannerslider-1818]
Join Dr. Connealy's wellness movement creating healthy body, healthy mind, & happy life ...

 

x

Our story begins with Dr. Connealy’s passion to create a community where she can share expertise, natural products and wellbeing lifestyle to support healing and health of your body, mind and heart.

 

HOT TOPICS from Dr. CONNEALY

 

LET US FIND IT FOR YOU!

 

Thank you for visiting our Perfectly Healthy store. We hope you will enjoy your shopping experience. If you can't find a product that you are searching for while visiting our store, please let us know by using our live chat below or sending us an email at orders@perfectlyhealthy.com.

 

We will be happy to locate it for you!

 

Summer Bundle Products

SPF 30 Mineral Liplux Lipbalm

Each one of our Mineral Liplux adds a hint of subtle, rosy color using naturally-derived pigments...

Each one of our Mineral Liplux adds a hint of subtle, rosy color using naturally-derived pigments while protecting, nourishing and softening your lips.  Organic Cupuacu Butter and Mongongo Oil deliver an ultra-creamy texture that smooths and nourishes lips while keeping them hydrated, so they look healthy, plump and youthful.  

$10.00 $18.00 (9 variants)

Vitamin D5000 60 Capsules PH

Vitamins D5000 for everyday support. Promotes skin health* Supports healthy immune function* He...

Vitamins D5000 for everyday support. Promotes skin health* Supports healthy immune function* Helps support healthy bones* What's inside: 60 Capsules Recommended dosage: 1 capsule in the morning 

$10.90

Berberine 97% 545mg 180 Capsules

Berberine 97% is an alkaloid that can be found in several plants‚ including barberry‚ Oregon gra...

Berberine 97% is an alkaloid that can be found in several plants‚ including barberry‚ Oregon grape‚ golden thread‚ goldenseal. The remaining 3% is the starting material for this herb, Phellodendron Amurense Rupr, the bark of Amur Cork Tree. Promotes skin health * Support vision health* Help support healthy bones* Helps maintain already-healthy blood lipid levels* What's inside: 180 Capsules (If 2 is taken daily, 3 month supply) Recommended dosage: 1-3 Capsules in the morning 

$78.00

SPF 30 Classic Sunscreen Spray Pina Colada

$10.00 $25.00 (2 variants)

SPF 50 Classic Sunscreen Spray Guava Mango

$10.00 $25.00 (2 variants)

Top 10 Selling Eminence Products

Morning Powder Boosters

Top 10 Products